Tuesday, July 08, 2008

July 8 -- AUDIOFILE

It's been a while, so Mike Radano from the Camden (N.J.) Courier Post and I decided to sit down and tape an audio file during batting practice a few minutes ago. Today's topics include a possibly long-term injury to Tom Gordon (much more on that later), Brett Myers' in-flux future with the Phillies, Chase Utley's decision to compete in the Home Run Derby and Pat Burrell's chances of making the All-Star team.

Want to listen? Sure you do. Please click here, and let us know how we sound:
R09_0027.mp3

2 comments:

Rick said...

You should look into setting up a proper RSS (podcast) feed for just these audio posts. I'm never in a position to listen when I see them pop up, but I'd definitely subscribe and listen to them when I have time.

Scott Lauber said...

Thanks, Fletch (great movie, by the way). We're working on setting up an RSS feed so that more people can listen in.